Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time for a change...

Hey guys

This morning i decided to change my hair colour (again!) its now red.

As much as i love the purple and pink its just too much effort to maintain and as we are heading into summer (and end of year exams) I'm not going to have the time to keep dying it every 2 weeks. Red at least will eventually fade down to hot pink if i leave it for a while.
Before i started this morning i decided to take some before and after shots so you can see the change...


BEFORE:


AFTER:




I dyed the red directly over the purple and pink using Schwarzkopf no. 43 Red Passion with a little bit of Fudge Paintbox "Raspberry Beret" mixed in with the red.


After washing a towel drying my hair i always put in a leave in moisturiser, my favourite one ever has got to be De Lorenzo Rejuven8 The Ends - smells absolutely amazing (blackberries and bilberries apparently) and reduces the fuzziness of my dry hair after dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading your thoughts, suggestions and any ctitism. I read all the comments i recieve and try to respond to everyone.
x