Friday, October 9, 2009

A quick recap...

Hey guys,
Just to let you know I wont be able to post very often for the next few weeks as i need to spend the majority of my time studying (ew ew ew)

i did manage to splurge this week on a few online stores, so ill put up swatches of those when i get them. I'm getting a few things from Glamour Doll Eyes, Fyrinnae, NYX and a seller on EBay.





This is the first time I've bought anything from Glamour Doll Eyes and i will definitely be letting you guys know my thoughts on their products and service.


But until the postman starts dropping goodie bags into my letterbox I wont be doing much posting - maybe a FOTD when i decide to go out.


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading your thoughts, suggestions and any ctitism. I read all the comments i recieve and try to respond to everyone.
x