Yesterday my sister asked me to do a dramatic and dark smokey eye for our formal (in case you're questioning this - i am a twin) so i decided to practice on myself and get a feel for using the dark colours she picked out.
I personally don't like this look on me - i think its too dark and i think i look really emo lol but whatever somebody else might like it ^_^
- Savvy Pressed Powder, Dark
- Contour & Blush Palette (see eBay tag) for contouring and highlighting
- Fyrinnae Glow Blush, Intrigue
- Black eyeliner (yes Black! lol) very LIGHTLY line and fill in lips (i used a cotton bud to smudge the edges so they weren't harsh)
- The Body Shop Colour glide Lip Colour, 21 Soft Red
- Coastal Scents Gel Liner, True Black, all over lid and lower lash line - smudged into crease with finger
- Models Prefer 30 Shadow Palette, the darkest shades - the black with a hint of blue (2nd along the top) and a plain black with some silver glitter (2nd along the bottom)
- The first shade (black + blue) patted across the lid and in the lower lash line
- The second shade (black + glitter) placed into the crease
- Using both a slightly angled fluffy brush, and the crease brush from Fyrinnae, blend the two shades together concentrating in the outer V area
- White Shadow with a blue duo-chrome (also from Models Prefer Palette) used as inner corner highlight and brow highlight.
(hehe lol lazy looking eye)
Please excuse the bad eyebrows i wasn't going anywhere so i just really couldn't be bothered to do them ^_^
This was my first attempt at something this dark, its not perfect obviously, but doesn't really matter...