Friday, November 20, 2009

Woo Update

Hey everyone
Sorry i've been off the planet for the last few days.
Its been pretty hectic around here lately - we are renovating my kitchen and building a new bathroom so you can imagine how much work that is all going to take.
Im also going away for a little holiday on Sunday so i've been spending alot of time packing and get things ready for that. I think the worst thing about going away is deciding what to bring =P


I will be posting a few looks up in the next few days before i go away.
I also bought a few skin care products to try out and review while im away so keep an eye out for that in the coming weeks as well as some new looks and hauls.


Finally just a big thank you to my new follows ^_^

xx


P.s My birthday is comming up - would anybody be interested if i put together a birthday giveaway/contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading your thoughts, suggestions and any ctitism. I read all the comments i recieve and try to respond to everyone.
x