I almost forgot to post this. lol
Last night i was talking to my B-tard on the phone and interestingly enough he wanted me to do an eyeshadow request. He asked for a blue-toned-purple on the lid with a white crease. which was easy enough.
What i used:-
- Maybeline Liquid Mousse Foundation, Medium 2.5
- Savvy Pressed Powder, Dark
- Ebay Purple Gel Liner (Coastal Scents sell them too, Grape Vine) on lid stopping at edge of crease
- Kryolan White aquacolour dabbed and blended with finger in crease.
- Covergirl eyeshadow, Snow Bunny (matte white), blended over the Kryolan
- Fyrinnae, New Moon's Light, patted over the lid.
- Black liquid liner in upper lash line, winged
- Rimmel Black Kohl pencil on lower lash line
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
- Fyrinnae lip lustre Diabolic Masquerade, blotted
- Fyrinnae lip lustre Shangri-la in middle of lid
What do you think?