Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trolls EOTD Request

I almost forgot to post this. lol
Last night i was talking to my B-tard on the phone and interestingly enough he wanted me to do an eyeshadow request. He asked for a blue-toned-purple on the lid with a white crease. which was easy enough.


What i used:-

FACE:
- Maybeline Liquid Mousse Foundation, Medium 2.5
- Savvy Pressed Powder, Dark

EYES:
- Ebay Purple Gel Liner (Coastal Scents sell them too, Grape Vine) on lid stopping at edge of crease
- Kryolan White aquacolour dabbed and blended with finger in crease.
- Covergirl eyeshadow, Snow Bunny (matte white), blended over the Kryolan
- Fyrinnae, New Moon's Light, patted over the lid.
- Black liquid liner in upper lash line, winged
- Rimmel Black Kohl pencil on lower lash line
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

LIPS:
- Fyrinnae lip lustre Diabolic Masquerade, blotted
- Fyrinnae lip lustre Shangri-la in middle of lid



What do you think?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I really like the lips:)
    Oh buy the way, the paypal thing you sent me s an 'echeque' which will take up to 9 days to clear. After it comes through i'll send your products straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never worn darker colours on my lips so this was pretty un to do. i liked it so much ive decided to wear more lip stuff ^_^

    i figured they would, but thank u i cant wait to get stuck into them.

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading your thoughts, suggestions and any ctitism. I read all the comments i recieve and try to respond to everyone.
x