This look is just a really simple smokey eye with purple glitter and a dark red lip. Hope you like it.
- Face Of Australia Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation, True Beige
- Savvy Translucent Powder
- Avon Mineral Blush, Blusher, as a contour
- Napoleon Eyeshadow, Red, brushed *lightly* on the apples of the cheek
- Coastal Scents Gel Liner, True black, applied on the lid and blended out into the crease and lower lashline.
- Australis Night Fever palette, Black Shade, dabes all ver the lid and blended into the crease amd lower lashline.
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy dabbed over the black on the lid
- Bourjois shadow, Prune Intense, applied over the pixie epoxy (in terms of colour payoff this shadow sucks! but when applied on the epoxy all the gorgeous purple glitter gets picked up and looks awesome XD)
-White shade from the Night Fever palette applied in the inner corner and as a highlight
- Black Liner on the waterline
- Black Mascara
Thats it for tonight! x