Basicly this is a mattelook with a white base/lid and a red and black crease.
Hope you enjoy!
- The Face Shop Makeup Base in Green.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Models Prefer Blush, Dark Berry colour (sorry i dont know the name of it - its just in a random palette that i have)
- Physicians Formula Pressed Translucent Powder
- Fyrinnea Lip Lustre, Type A
- The Face Shop Makeup Base all over lid
- Kryolan Aquacolor in White applied on the lid and bended into crease with finger
- Covergirl eyeshadow, White, over Kryolan
- Napoleon Colourdisc, Red, in crease
- Fyrinnae pigment, Snow White, applied in area where the Red and White meet using a small brush. Blend together using clean fluffy brush
- Australis matte snin tone eyeshadow applied as highlight and used to blend out harsh edges of the Red
- Coastal Scents Gel Liner, True Black, on top and bottom lashline
- Black Mascara to finish off