Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FOTD - Parrot Inspired


Hey Guys,
Todays look was a really simple bluey-grren, purple and yellow mix inspired by one of my friends, Matt's, birds ^_^

 


FACE:
- The Face Shop Makeup Base,Green
- Australis Primer
- Australis Tinted Moisturiser, Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Foundation
- Fyrinnae Glow Blush, Intrigue

EYES:
- Mehron Pastel Palette, Sea Green (third from the left along the top) applied wet on Lid and slightly into crease
- Fyrinnae eyeshadow, Bali Mynah, applied dry over Mehron
- Fyrinnae eyeshadow, Lemming, in crease and lower lashline
- Lime Crime shadow, Circus Girl
- White eyeliner (for inner corner)
- Black Liqiud Liner for upper lashline
- Black Gel Liner for waterline
- Black Mascara



 

Let me know what you all think :-)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that green, for sure! My brother has 2 parrots, they are so cute but LOUD when you are trying to sleep XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa - its one of my absolute favs, sadly i dont use it much =(
    Yeah they just dont shut up sometimes but they are still really pretty XD
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading your thoughts, suggestions and any ctitism. I read all the comments i recieve and try to respond to everyone.
x