I do realise that this post is nearly a week old but please bear with me - i work in a major Hi-Fi, Gaming and Music store and have been pulling 10hr shifts each day 5 days a week, and as its getting close to christmas you can imagine how busy we are getting so i hope you all understand if i keep dropping off the face of the planet every now and then.
Anyway..here's the look i wore going out on Friday night - its a simple pink, blue and purple ^_^
The pics arent too great cos i was in a rush and my camera for some reason wont pick up reds or hot pinks so yeah =?
- Lime Crime Foundation Primer (im pretty sure this is just pure silicon gel)
- Almay Foundation, Medium/Light 002
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, Natural Beige
- Cant remeber sorry BUT i think it was Savvy lipstick in Rose Blush ??
- Mehron Tropical & Pastel Palette, i mixed the baby blue in the pastelle palette with the royal blue in the Tropical palette. The ratio was 2:1 - Baby Blue:Royal Blue, placed over lid and edges of crease - blended out with a clean brush
- Mineralista eyeshadow, Blueberry Bang, over Mehron
- Sinner or Saint Hot Pink Shadow, applied in crease and outer V
- GDE Sugar Plum, blended into area where the blue and pink met
- Black liquid Liner on the upper lashline
- Black Gel Liner on lower lashline
- Black volumising mascara to finish
Thanks everyone - and sorry again for the lack of posts, ill try to be more prompt in the coming weeks leading into the New Year