So a few days ago i went to go and see the new Harry Potter movie >.< It was pretty awesome. Normally i dont really like the films because i think they wonder too far from the books, which i loved, but i thought they did a really good job (probably because they finally decided to do the movie in 2 parts)
In celebration of the film i wanted to do my make-up inspired by something from the movie so i just did a really simple silver and green look taken from the Slytherin house colours.
Hope you enjoy!
- Neutrogen Dry Touch Facial Suncreen for Normal to Oily skin
- Almay Smart Shade Make-up, 200 Light/Medium
- Pixie Epoxy on the lid
- Savvy Automatic Eyeliner, Emerald applied in the crease and lower lashline, blended with my ring finger
- Fyrinnae Shadow, Chrome, applied on the lid
- HiFi Shadow, Forsaken , applied in the crease and lower lashline
- Revlon Matte Eyeshadow, Vintage Lace, applied as a brow highlight
- Black Liquid Liner on upper and lower lashline
- Black Volumising Mascara